IP Telephony Saint John, Managed Services Fredericton
In simple terms, IP Telephony (or VoIP) turns analog audio signals, like the kind you hear when you talk on the phone, and turns them into digital data that can be transmitted over the network.
Taking it a step further, NetAdmins offers completely unified communications to Maritime businesses. Voice, email, fax, instant messaging, and video & audio conferencing are all integrated by leveraging your broadband connection - drastically reducing costs and eliminating long distance fees. We have extensive experience architecting IP telephony systems, both for large corporations and small growing businesses. Most of our IP telephony clients reduce their telephone communications budget by 1/3 or more.
Contact us to find out how our Maritime VoIP services can revolutionize your business communications.
Let us take care of all the details while you benefit from completely integrated communications. We offer a full suite of products and work closely with vendors to ensure your company receives the optimal VoIP setup. Whether you plan to gradually switch over, or swap out your entire system, we will manage every step of the process.
Before we begin your IP telephony setup, we’ll conduct a thorough VoIP Readiness Review - this straightforward health check ensures your system is equipped to handle VoIP solutions. If it’s not, we’ll help you fill those gaps.
How can VoIP & IP telephony improve your business?
- Dramatically reduce costs.
- Eliminate long distance charges
- Experience clear multi-user conference calls
- Store conversations on your computer for easy access at a later date
- Enable virtual offices - access employees at home or on their cell phones by simply dialing their 3-digit extension.
- Access voicemail, faxes, video conferences, right from your desktop.
- Easily track down colleagues by accessing their calendar. If they are in a meeting, simply instant message them for a quick response.